give explanations on the forthcoming Covid-19 vaccinations.
The MEA article Covid-19 Vaccine Developments & ME/CFS from Dr Charles Shepherd, Hon. The MEA Medical Adviser, gives detailed explanations on:
- The Astra Zeneca/Oxford University Vaccine
- Covid-19 Vaccines and ME/CFS
- The Covid-19 Inoculation Programme
- Free Leaflet on the 2020 - 2021 Flu & Pneumonia Vaccine for people with ME/CFS
- General information on vaccines as possible trigger factors for ME/CFS
- Free Leaflets on Covid-19, the restrictions, infection, Post-Covid Fatigue Syndromes & Management
- ME/CFS Disability Classification & Illness Severity Definitions
- ME/CFS Prognosis, Permanency, & Quality of Life
The AfME article - M.E. and Covid-19 vaccine: your questions answers some of the questions they have received relating to the Covid-19 vaccine, including -
- how safe it is for people with M.E. to have it?
- will/how will it work?
- will people with M.E. have priority access to it?
- will it be mandatory to have it?
For further information on vaccinations see our latest vaccine update plus, for news on Coronavirus (Covid-19) specifically for people affected by ME/CFS see further posts on the blog.
Take care, and stay safe everyone.
• Action for ME • B.B.C. • Coronavirus (COVID 19) • M.E. Association